Sunday, November 11, 2012

Recharging

I am back on track as of Monday.  I've preplanned all my meals.  I've scheduled all of my workouts.  I am ready!  Allow me to share my shopping list.  I'm pretty excited about it.  It's detailed and as you will see there is next to nothing on it in regards to junk food!  My kids eat as bad as I do.  My kids eat well when I do. 

Shopping List 11/11/12
Water (8 gallons)
2 dozen eggs
cream cheese
milk
heavy cream
cheese slices
shredded mozarella cheese
shredded cheddar cheese
shredded colby jack cheese
kielbasa
pre-cooked bacon
ham
Rotisserie Seasoning
ground beef
taco shells (not for me)
taco seasoning
taco sauce
spaghetti sauce (not for me)
spaghetti noodles (not for me)
bow tie noodles (not for me)
macaroni noodles (not for me)
parmesan cheese
italian dressing
low-carb ketchup
tomato paste
tomato sauce
chicken breast
bacon bits
little debbies (NOT FOR ME!!!)
green peppers
red peppers
onion
red onion
fresh garlic
green onions
cauliflower

How exciting is this shopping list?  The only things on there that I can't have aren't even for me.  The little debbies are for the husband's lunch and we can all admit that it is OK for that man to have a Lttle Debbie every now and again.  What do you guys think? I'm excited to go shopping and to start cooking.  I'm getting back on track and I'm hitting the ground running!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment