Thursday, October 25, 2012

Numbers

I need some motivation.  My weight loss has slowed, which is to be expected.  I've lost a little drive.  My eating choices haven't been the best recently.  As usual I need to focus.  I haven't gained any of what I've lost back which is absolutely awesome.  I'm not losing as quickly as I could be if I was working at this 110% every day all day no matter what.  So like I said I need some motivation other than the numbers on the scale.  I found that motivation.

I'm looking at different numbers.  I've lost almost 30 pounds since I've started.  AWESOME!  Guess what else...my BMI (Body Mass Index) has lowered! Body Mass Index (BMI) is a number calculated from a person's weight and height. BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.  So let me show you the charts:


Ok so the changes aren't that great but it shows a change!  I'm losing weight and I'm definitely getting much healthier.  I think the next thing I need to start doing is to measure inches lost.  I've heard it over and over again that sometimes you lose inches when your weight hasn't changed.  I can use all the motivation I can get right?


No comments:

Post a Comment