Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back on Track!

Today is weigh day!  22 pounds down! BOOOOM!  So I had a little hiccup but the weight loss has returned.  I'm back to losing 2-3 pounds a week.  Suweeeet!  I've hit 2 more of my mini goals!  I'm feeling great again.  I woke up a little bit before 9am today.  That's pretty early for us.  I know that sounds crazy but when you don't get to bed until 3am, 9am is only 6 hours of sleep.  So there you go.  Either way I'm feeling pretty refreshed.  Much better than the last couple of weeks when I could barely open my eyes.

I went to Zumba on Monday and my stamina is where I left it!  It had been almost a month since I was able to make it to a Zumba class.  I honestly was worried if I'd be able to keep up.  Well I did keep up.  Class was great as usual!  I'm going to try and go as often as possible.  I was limiting myself to once a week but now I think I'm ready for as many as I can get in a week.  The videos and walks get boring for me.  At home stuff is really hard for me to keep going because I get bored and/or lazy.  With the live Zumba class I'm excited to go.  I'm starting to make some friends and the energy is contagious.

Everything is back to where it's supposed to be.  I'm eating right, working out, and losing weight.  What more could a gal ask for?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I have reached 2000 views!! Woooooohooooooo! Who knew I would be popular in Russia, hehe.

Stats:
EntryPageviews
United States
1847
Russia
91
Germany
16
United Kingdom
14
Canada
7
France
5
Sweden
4
Philippines
2
China
1
Guatemala
1

1 comment:

  1. Oh. There's the Russia comment. Don't know how I missed it the first time. The Senior Moments are coming closer together.

    ReplyDelete