Saturday, August 11, 2012

Next year maybe?

I've always heard that there was a yearly Zumba convention in Florida.  I never knew much about it.  All I knew was that a bunch of Zumba instructors from around the world would go to get better at what they do. They would go to learn new moves, to figure out how to cut their clothing (yes that's a thing belive me, I have a video tutorial on how to cut your workout clothes), and lots of other health oriented stuff (certification, etc).  That's really all I know about it.  Until this year.  I am a fan of Zumba on facebook and they posted pictures of this year's convention and let me tell you it looks intense!  It looks like a lot of fun.  There are a ton of people and there are even celebrities.  I mentioned before that I want to become a Zumba instructor, maybe one day I'll be able to experience this convention.  It looks crazy awesome!  Here's another goal I can set for myself.  Next year? Maybe.  In two years? Hopefully! 


Look at that crowd!!
Aqua Zuuuuuuumba!

Yes, that's IS Vanilla Ice with Beto!

No comments:

Post a Comment