Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dragging...

Wow I've been dragging.  I've been so sluggish these last few days.  I've been sort of good with my eating.  I haven't cheated by eating bad food but I have definitely been avoiding veggies.  This is bad when doing Atkins.  I haven't been cooking.  I've had no desire to cook.  That's bad too.  I have to cook if I want balanced healthy meals.
 
I haven't been working out either.  Everyday I plan on going to Zumba something comes up.  Recently my work schedule got changed which was out of my control.  This morning I could have gone to class but I decided to sleep.  In my defense I didn't get to bed until 3am because of work and Zumba was at 8:30 am.  I have to wake up at least an hour before I work out so I can eat something.  So if I was to wake up at 7:30 (at least) I would have only gotten 4 hours of sleep.  Either way I haven't been working out.  The only workout I've been doing is my 25 minute walk during my lunch breaks.  So at least that's something.

I've been struggling to wake up in the morning as well.  I feel so tired.  Even the days when I do manage to get out of bed at a decent time I'm exhausted within a couple of hours and want to go back to sleep.  I'm wondering if I'm dealing with what some people call the "Induction Flu".  No, I am not pregnant.  I think I'm just being lazy.  I need to start being active again so that I regain my lost energy.

Anyone have some tips or tricks that help them stay energized?  I'm trying to kick my caffeine addiction and I don't drink coffee...sooooo...I'm out of ideas beside get my bum off the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment