Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gotta Get That...

Boom Boom POW!

Ok that was weird I admit it.  I have got to get myself back in gear.  I need to get back to working out.  I've noticed that there are changes in me.  These are not great changes.  When I was being active everyday waking up when I'm supposed to was easier.  Not perfect but easier.  I'm a soooo sluggish these days.  This morning I could just not get going.  My poor kids were so annoyed with me.  Finally I drank a Diet Coke and got a little energy.

When I was working out everyday this was not an issue.  Grant it I wasn't jumping out of bed at 6 in the morning, but I was no where near as sluggish as I am today.  I need to get back to being active everyday.  I need those positive endorphins!

I listen to Zumba music all the time.  It gets me itching to workout.  That's the beauty of it.  I need to work harder to get my bum to class.  I need to go to as many classes as I can.  The live classes are what keep me going.  I get bored of the Wii and DVD's.  The live classes are where it's at.

I've started doing my walks during my lunch breaks again and it is nice.  I've always liked those walks and I'm glad I'm doing it again.  I have to stop talking and writing about it though.  I just have to "do it" as Nike would say.

Maybe I should think up some kind of reward system.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment