Friday, August 10, 2012

You Like Me, You Really Like Me!

I can't believe so many people read this blog.  I am about to hit 2,000 views!  Everywhere I go someone I know tells me either they follow my blog or someone they know follows my blog and my progress.  My best friend's mother's friend reads it.  My husband's Aunt reads it.  So many people read it.  I never expected this.  I'm truly blessed and humbled to know so many people are following me and my success (and my failures).

My mother commented on yesterday's post saying that she believes this blog is good for me because it helps hold me accountable not only to myself but to my "fans".  I couldn't agree more.  I had friends and family asking about my blog and my progress constantly when I had veered away from writing.  All my readers were and are constantly in the back of my mind.  Anytime I mess up I feel that I not only let myself down but that I also let everyone who is cheering me on down.  Anytime I have success or achieve a goal, I feel that I not only did it for myself but I am doing it for everyone who wants me to succeed.

This blog has become so much bigger than what I thought it would.  I am truly grateful to how much it helps me stay true to myself and to keep my goals in site.  I know I have been absent but I don't think I will ever do that again!  I had so many people asking about me while I was away.  It's so ridiculously awesome!  Thank you all for giving me the strength that I need to keep going!  You have no idea how much I appreciate your support.  It's really awesome.  I feel so loved!

Thank you all! You are amazing people!!!  God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. On a lighter note, but still on the subject of acountability, Jean Kerr wrote about a woman who was so rich, she had her dress form in all the great couturier houses. The only thing was that whenever she cheated on her diet, she felt like she was getting fat in four major European capitals.

    ReplyDelete