Friday, January 4, 2013

I Need a Smaller Size Please

I am proud to announce that my clothes have become too big.

Another milestone has been met!  That's right.  I no longer wear the size that I had been wearing for almost 3 years....Woo hooooooo!!  Those clothes, including my maternity clothes are too big!  I am now wearing almost 2 sizes below where I started!

My shirts are now a little bit more form fitting.  Instead of the big old clothes that hide my curves, I'm starting to wear clothes that define my shape a little bit more.  I still have a long way to go to reach my target weight and I need to remember that.  This is where it becomes hard because I'm really starting to love the way I'm looking.  I need to remember that I'm not done yet.  I am starting to look good now.  I need to keep the end in focus.  If I think I look good now, I can only imagine how great I'll look when I'm at my goal!

Once I reach my goal I'll share with everyone what my starting weight and clothing sizes are.  I'm just still too embarrassed to share that info now.

I started this journey in April of 2012.  Below are my before and after pictures so far.  This is evidence that eating right and being active is totally possible.  Results are possible.  All it takes is an eating plan that you enjoy, a workout that you can enjoy and stick to, and of course the right mindset.  It's a long journey.  It's a hard journey at times.  But it is so worth it! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are inspiring and you look great! Keep on it! Thanks for posting a picture.

    ReplyDelete