Monday, January 7, 2013

How Foolish

How foolish of me to think I could get back on track with my eating and not have the proper food stocked.  We were on vacation to my parents and since then I haven't been able to do a proper grocery shopping trip.  The Mr. and I have been working non-stop.  So I attempt to get back on track after my slight detour off the path and you can imagine how well that's been going.  I have had well over my allowed amount of cheese, beef sticks, and cold cuts.  I haven't had any hot meals or veggies.

As I have mentioned in previous posts that being prepared and planning is imperative for success.  Well, I'm not prepared.  Therefore I am not being successful.  I ran out of cheese and eggs today.  I didn't have the time or the money to do a full on grocery shopping trip.  So yeah, my food choices are/were not ideal today.  So much for being back on track.

Oh well, I will burn off what I can at Zumba tonight and then I will hopefully be able to make it to a store tonight and stock my fridge up with legal foods.  It's a new year and I need to make it count.  I never should have gone of course in the first place.  Nothing is worth the cheating.  I don't care how good it is (sorry mom).  Nothing tastes as good as feeling healthy feels.  I guess it was just a matter of time before I cheated again.  It's really hard to get back on track and sometimes it can take me weeks to get really serious and back in the groove of eating properly.  So this isn't a surprise, it's a disappointment.  Time to pull out the grocery list, spend a couple of hours at the grocery story, and really actually get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment