Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's a Party!!!

This Sunday Studio Zumba/Zumba in the Ville is celebrating their 5 year anniversary!  Tricia Truax is the owner of the studio and creator of Belly Dancing Body Fitness.  I'm beyond excited for her.  This is a huge accomplishment for many reasons.  First of all they are the ONLY "Studio Zumba" approved by Zumba Inc. in the entire world!  There are over 10,000 locations around the world and Tricia's studio is the only "Studio Zumba" approved by the company.  Secondly, five years is a great accomplishment for any small business owner. 

Zumba in the Ville has a very special place in my heart.  It was thru this common location that I have met a lot of amazing women, experienced a lot of fun events, and of course met my inspiration, Tricia.  Over the last few months I've depended on Studio Zumba/Zumba in the Ville for so many things.  Having Zumba in my life and all these wonderful people I've met helps keep me going.  Every single one of them is an inspiration to me.  

A friend of mine wrote something on Facebook about Studio Zumba and Tricia,  and since she's a much better writer than I am I'm going to use it.  In the words of a good friend of mine:

"A special "thank you" and "you're simply the best" to Tricia Truax and Zumba In The Ville!!! Tricia, thank you for your determination, passion and desire to go for what you want in life... you see limitations before you and just blow right through them. Amazing class tonight. Thank you for being a facilitator in my life to pursue the things that matter and to remember, decisions should not be based on fear"

This hits the nail on the head.  I feel the exact same, I'm just not talented enough to put it so eloquently.  Congrats Tricia and Zumba in the Ville!!! Congrats on your 5 strong years of business and I can't wait to see what's to come!  Below is a chronicle of the amazing things I've experienced these last few months!
Tricia's first class back after having her angel
 
Going to a Master Class with Beto Perez, the creator of Zumba



Holy cow I met Betooooooo!


Tricia with Beto


Master Class with Tricia in PA

I need to work on my sexy pose, hahahahahaha!






No comments:

Post a Comment