Wednesday, September 12, 2012

PLAN!

It's amazing how necessary a plan is.  It is so easy to fall off track when there is no plan in place.  Let me explain a little bit.  When it comes to eating properly especially if you have chosen to eat based on an Atkins lifestyle you have got to stick to it.  This is a lifestyle that needs every meal and every snack planned out.  You can't just look in the fridge and find something random to eat.  You can't spend all day snacking on little things.  You have got to have a plan.  Not just ideas but a written out "I'm gonna stick to this" plan!

I have been having this issue.  I didn't prepare proper foods.  My supply of legal foods became depleted.  I became hungry.  So my food choices haven't been great.  It's my own fault for not planning, for not being fully prepared.  I knew this.  You'd think that I would have been prepared...  Now my food choices haven't been a ton of junk food or sugary stuff.  My food choices were more like too much cheese, not enough veggies.  Instead of a balanced meal of protein, veggies, and healthy fats...I was eating more of snacks of deli meat, cheese, and some more cheese.  Not completely illegal foods but definitely not a proper way to eat.

So this last couple of days I spent time on Pinterest.  I found lots of fun and tasty recipes.  I figured out a meal plan and a snack plan.  I stocked up my house like nothing else.  I'm back on plan.  I wasn't far off but I wasn't quite where I needed to be.  Today was weigh day and I've lost 3 pounds!  This has been a very exciting week.  I'm back to losing weight, I have a great meal plan thanks to Pinterest, I'm feeling energized and excited.  I'm excited to keep going.  I'm feeling strong and determined.  It's all because I have a plan.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment