Monday, July 2, 2012

The Computer


It seems I find myself behind a computer for the majority of my day.  At work I'm at a computer, at home I've been working on some personal projects that require me to be behind a computer.  In the past   I would always eat a ton while sitting at the computer.  I've been working on that bad habit and almost have it kicked.  If I am going to eat it's normally just a snack of green peppers or something like that.

I noticed today as I am sitting at my computer that my stomach started to hurt.  Not because I was hungry but because my muscles were starting to get tired of being clenched all the time!  I just started noticing it.  It's pretty awesome.  My workouts are starting to payoff.  There are muscles in my abdominal area!!!  Slowly I'm bringing these muscles back to life and I'm pretty happy about it.

Now since I sit in front of a computer most of my days I need to find some exercises that I can do to make use of my sitting.  Here are some ideas, I should start putting them into practice:

 







No comments:

Post a Comment