Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

I did it!  I made it through my first major holiday and did not falter from my healthy lifestyle!  In fact I even took it up a notch to make sure I didn't sway and give into the usual Fourth of July goodies.  I woke up at 6:30am this morning so I could start the day off right and get some live Zumba in!  It was early but man alive the workout was good!  My instructor kicked my bum and made me work for it.  It was awesome.  What a wonderful way to start the day!  After class one of the ladies brought Mimosa's for everyone.  I absolutely LOVE mimosas.  I turned it down though.  As much as I wanted one I'm not allowed to have alcohol or orange juice right now.  I just sat and hung out with everyone drinking my water. When I got home after class everyone was still asleep so I was able to get a small nap in before everyone woke up...score!

My family and I had a small cookout.  I ate some chicken and a bratwurst.  It was soooo good!  My hubby knows his way around a grill that's for sure!  I had to run to work after that though.  I brought some more of the cookout food with me to eat for dinner.  It reheats great!  I also brought my trusty veggies with me as well of course.  I'm so full from the chicken right now the veggies will have to wait until a little bit later tonight.

It's a bummer I have to work.  I'm missing out on all the fun at home and I'm going to miss fireworks but at least I get double pay, haha!  Oh yeah today was weigh day and I lost another 2 pounds!  I've hit my 10 pound mini goal!  Click HERE!!!! to see my progress. All in all this day has been awesome.  My first major holiday since starting this way of life is in the books and I did not cheat, I stayed on track and I made sure I got a great workout in.  Here's hoping the all the other holidays this year are this easy!


Don't forget what this holiday is for!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment