Saturday, July 14, 2012

Not Usually a Fan...

I'm not a big fan of  Michael Jackson.  Actually I tend to dislike him a lot.  I don't like the person or his music.  However, today during my Zumba class my instructor (it was awesome Amy today!) turned on Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" song.  The first verse and the chorus of the song really hit me.  As much as I don't like Michael Jackson I really like what this song had to say.  It spoke to me as I was cooling down after another awesome workout.  This song spoke to me because MJ puts into words exactly what I'm feeling.  I'm making a change in my life.  It's a good change and it is awesome.  I feel great!  I have a ton of energy!  I have passion!  My TV is pratically turned off during the day.  I am a couch potato no more!  Great changes have been taking place.  It all starts with me.

So I guess you can say I like one of his songs...or at least part of his song. 

"Man In The Mirror"

I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change)
(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na,
Na Nah)


No comments:

Post a Comment