Thursday, June 28, 2012

What the wha????

Holy cow! I did my picture update and it's amazing what 3 months of being healthy can do for you!!!  I am amazed at that changes that have taken place!  I'm speechless.  I'm in no way where I want to be and I still have a long way to go.  However, this picture update once a month really helps.  I didn't really notice too much of a difference the second month but by the 3rd goodness it's obvious.  This is such a boost of confidence for me that I am doing something right!

I got to keep working out and eating right.  The weight will come off.  I will get healthy! I have proof that I am succeeding! This is so exciting!  Check out my progress by CLICKING HERE!!  So exciting!  You can also check out my actual weight loss progress by CLICKING HERE!  I'm amazed that I've stuck to it this long!  It's awesome!  I have no cravings, I don't feel deprived at all, and I'm being active! Did I mention that this is awesome? Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment