Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hey I put some new shoes on...

...And suddenly everything's right.

Today I gave myself a little treat.  I bought a new pair of shoes!  They are pretty sweet.  They offer support that I don't believe I've ever gotten before.  It's been years since I got new shoes.  Hopefully these babies last for a while.  They're white with some sliver and blue in them.  That color scheme is my favorite.  I saved up the money for my shoes through my Etsy shop sales (Ceci's Crochet Corner) <-- shameless plug I know :)

Aren't they pretty?
Recently my feet were really starting to hurt.  I was not wearing the proper shoes at all.  I couldn't even walk barefoot without feeling pain because of how tender the heels had become from the lack of padding and support.  I also know my feet tent to lean towards the inside when I walk and these news shoes help straighten that out.  Another thing that needed to be addressed was my high arch.  The shoes I have been wearing had absolutely no support for my high arches.  Not wearing the right shoes when you workout or walk can be so damaging.  Hopefully with these nice new shoes I will avoid that!

Now I am going to break them in and crochet a few hats to help pay for them.  New shoes are so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment